Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Dose of Corgi: Poor Puppies

  Ever since we sold the bookshelves and things have started to feel a little more chaotic, the dogs seem to know something is up. They're even friendlier and more obedient, but they can't seem to hardly finish one meal, and we normally feed them two.
  I know animals sense big things. It would seem my stress is contagious. They seem okay otherwise. They play like normal, they still drink water at least, and really like to snuggle more than usual. But every time we start rearranging things they seem to mope, giving sad looks as they watch us work.
  I've tried the "you can't come out till you've finished your food" method, but it seems if I did that they'd be in there all day! They don't bother eating until they go to bed, or if we put them away when we go out for the evening. I know they eat grass outside sometimes, so I guess their bellies aren't completely empty all the time. It's still a little concerning.
  I hope we can make it through this move alright. Most of all I hope we can take them with us. Either way something is going to change, and they're going to be scared and confused. I feel bad for them already. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment