Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 27: I Wish I Could ___.




I wish I could make awesome things like this. I wish I wasn't so lazy, first of all, because I wish I could craft more, draw more and all the little things I see other people make or do that make me jealous. I know I'm capable and all it would take is some practice to produce something I'd be proud of but I'm too hard on myself. I wish I could write a novel. I actually thought I'd have done that by now. I was so dedicated to writing when I was in school. I think it's just a weird time in my life, but I'm waiting for something to spark my inspiration again and passion to get it done.
source
 I wish I could skip forward to having a career and a house in Arizona. I wish I could learn to play a new instrument but I need the structure I had in school in order to do that. I wish I had some kind of awesome skill that would impress people on YouTube.

This video gives me goose bumps. Can I please just be him? Anyway, I wish I could do a lot of things. This was sort of depressing, why did I make this part of my challenge? Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment