Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Bridezilla Rant

This is my stress face.
Oh my fucking god, I don't understand why my mother is doing this to me.
It shouldn't be like this.
She should not be making decisions behind my back.
I don't care if it's just food.
It's the principal of the matter to me.
She did not ask me before ordering food and now I don't even know if I'll like it and I don't understand my family's standards of food because they are much lower than my palate wants.
Gah I feel picky and dumb but this is our wedding reception, dammit.
At some point one of my family members said "it's not about what Michael and Chloe want, we have to decide what other people want." I can understand that to an extent but this is about what we want. If we like more interesting food than people are used to we will force them to try it. Dammit.
I just hope we have enough and I hope everything tastes good and our families get along alright. It's December now and I constantly feel like I need to be getting something done and meanwhile I have to try and focus on school but all I can think about is all the stuff I have to do and all the craziness that is fast approaching.
It's going to be good. But for some reason the second I start talking to my mother about it I start shaking and I want to hide in a hole before I kill someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment