Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blech.

I don't know if I'm getting sick or what but I've been feeling really crappy since last weekend. Could be being back in this extreme heat, or I'm thrown off from over sleeping repeatedly, I'm just not sure. I just know I feel disgusting and sweaty and so so tired all the time lately. It's worrying me a little.
It sort of feels like last weekend was a dream. A lot of stuff I've gone thru this past year seems dream like now. I was looking back on some stuff I wrote to Michael, and I kept surprisingly busy while he was in BCT. I'm bored here and always complaining so people always ask me why I moved if I'm not really happy where I am.
I pushed myself to get out of town and away from where I grew up because it was just time. I could tell if I didn't I might get stuck, though that was before Michael asked me to live with him. I wanted to make myself do something I didn't want to do. I figured it would be good for me. On the other hand, I knew it would be good to be closer to the airport and build a better relationship with my dad. I also thought my best friend was moving out here too, but she's been a bit delayed by work. I was going a little crazy living with my mom even though I loved Prescott so much. Now it's a lovely place to visit and enjoy, it just feels strange that I might not ever live there again.
At first I thought I'd be here for a year, but now that time has been cut in half. I'm pretty happy about that because I don't know if I much care for this lifestyle. This heat really makes me feel gross inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment