Monday, June 13, 2011

100th Post!

I never do this, but for the sake of material for my 100th post in this blog since I began in November, I thought I'd share a little about the shopping spree I went on yesterday with some of my birthday money.

I was trying to find some comfortable yet cute clothes for South Carolina. It's supposed to be hot and humid, as mentioned in the previous entry. I've decided the only thing I'm wearing is dresses. So here's what I ended up buying yesterday:

1. The black version of my brown purse, which was falling apart. I'm gonna try to be nicer to this one. Rue 21
2. Beachy blue dress with interesting straps. Ross.
3. Crazy Alice in Wonderland's table cloth dress, which was so eccentric I liked it. Ross.
4. Blue necklace, on sale at Rue 21.
5. Strappy shiny blue and tan gladiator style sandals. Ross.


The everything being blue thing was kind of a coincidence. Once it started I kept it going. I like new stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment