Sunday, May 29, 2011

Songs For Different Moods

So this post is about "Songs you listen to in different moods."

It's weird, but I don't like slower sappy music. I try to avoid it because music is really powerful to me. My emotions will swing in whatever direction the song is about. I'm really affected by it, and sometimes it's a problem for Michael and I because he listens to stuff that makes me sad without thinking about it and I have to try to tell him nicely "Hey, can you change the music? You're bumming me out." I'm so connected to music.

Here's a few songs that affect me in different ways:

I have a deep respect for classical music, and this song makes me cry because it's so so beautiful. I dream of playing it on my cello one day.





When I work out and feel pumped up:





When I miss Mikey: (this is his ringtone for me, and my ringtone for him)




When I'm chilled out and happy: (any Clutch song, really)




When I'm pissed off:




And lately I can't stop listening to this song, I really like it, which is strange since Katy Perry isn't really my thing.




Well that's probably enough, I think I covered the basics. It took me a while to think about. I'm almost done with this blog challenge I've been slowly doing, and I'm not sure what to do next. I'll try to get ideas and blog regularly, but who knows. I'm lazy haha

No comments:

Post a Comment