Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 12 Pet Peeves/OCD Habits

So it's weird facts about me time.

1. I used to hate my food touching at meal times. Michael's helped me get over this and made me realize that sometimes a gross looking mess is actually delicious.
2. I eat my candy so that it stays in even numbers. How do I explain this...If I'm eating m&m's, I'll eat them so that as I go there's an even number of the colors. I don't know why.
3. I hate the sound of pencil on paper. Unless you're using it to draw I don't want to hear that scritchy scratch noise, it's like nails on a chalkboard.
4. Cleaning helps me think and makes me feel both productive and relaxed. Like scrubbing a bathtub, not just picking up clothes.
5. I squeeze my toothpaste from the bottom of the tube up so that it's nice and neat. I hate it when it's all squished and deformed. Again, don't know why, but my dad does it, too.
6. I'm one of those people that will make fun of you if you spell something wrong, or at least let you know about it if you're my friend. I'm a grammar nazi.
7. When I text, as long as I'm not feeling lazy, I use capitals and correct punctuation. I hate all that texting lingo.
8. I really really enjoy making lists. More than someone should. This is a prime example. I love using lists to plan things, like what I'll need on a trip. I'm really forgetful as it is so I like to make sure I don't miss something.

 I don't think I'm any weirder than anyone else, we all have weird habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment